Buy Custom Designed Fabrics

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Project: Runway, Fashion Star and Me

ב"ה


Last night was the 2 hour finale of Project: Runway Teams (Season 11). I started watching Project Runway the second episode of Season 5. Ever since, I've been hooked. It got me thinking about designing again, as I wrote about on Squidoo (Squidoo is being discontinued, so I migrated this over here on this blog). While I haven't done anything in a few months, I do still intend to continue. I have dozens of designs on paper, some more on my computer and a few more in my head.
Fashion Star, while not as exciting as Project: Runway, is entertaining in its own right. The designs (and designers) on Fashion Star are way more geared to commercial endeavors, and many are produced by the stores who bid for them. Update: Fashion Star was cancelled after two seasons. I think it's a shame. I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment